- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Magnitude 5.2 quake in northern, eastern Japan
TOKYO (Reuters) - An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.2 jolted northern and eastern Japan on Thursday, a government agency said.
The quake, which occurred at 2:52 p.m. (0552 GMT), was also felt in Tokyo. No tsunami warning was issued.
(Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this