- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Air Canada faces difficult road on pensions-Flaherty
June 29 |
June 29 (Reuters) - Resolving Air Canada's pension problems will be "a difficult road" and it is important all parties agree on a solution, Canadian Finance Minister Jim Flaherty said on a conference call from Ireland on Friday.
Canada's biggest airline faces a pension deficit estimated at C$4.4 billion ($4.26 billion) at the start of 2012, and the government is looking at the possibility of extending a moratorium it granted the company on payments to erase the deficit.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this