Turkcell AGM cancelled amid shareholder dispute-sources
ISTANBUL, June 29
ISTANBUL, June 29 (Reuters) - A shareholder meeting at Turkish mobile phone company Turkcell due on Friday was cancelled amid a long-running dispute between shareholders, sources said.
Altimo, the telecoms arm of Russia's Alfa Group, and Turkish group Cukurova have failed to settle a dispute over the board's composition and other issues.
(Reporting by Evren Ballim, Writing by Seda Sezer)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA