- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
Kenya gives nationalities of 4 abducted foreigners
NAIROBI (Reuters) - Kenyan police said the four foreign refugee workers kidnapped from a camp near the border with Somalia on Friday are nationals of Norway, Canada, Pakistan and the Philippines.
A Kenyan driver who was shot and wounded in the attack had died of his injuries while receiving treatment, Philip Ndolo, the region's deputy police chief, told Reuters.
(Reporting by James Macharia; Editing by Mark Heinrich)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this