Spain economy minister sees growth stabilising after Q2
NAVACERRADA, Spain, July 1
NAVACERRADA, Spain, July 1 (Reuters) - Spain's gross domestic product contracted at a slightly faster rate in the second quarter than the first though would stabilise over the following quarters, Economy Minister Luis de Guindos said on Sunday.
Spanish GDP shrunk by 0.3 percent quarter on quarter in the first three months of the year while the government expects the economy to contract by 1.7 percent year on year in 2012.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA