CareFusion recalls infant breathing product
July 2 (Reuters) - Medical device maker CareFusion said it has recalled its AirLife Infant Breathing Circuit products because they could develop cracks during use, causing a leak in the closed ventillation system.
The products being recalled were manufactured between June 1, 2010 and February 3, 2012.
The company said there have been no reports of patient harm associated with the products.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |