Brazil's Cielo to pay $670 mln for U.S. company
July 2 (Reuters) - Cielo, Brazil's largest card payment processor, agreed to pay $670 million for Merchant e-Solutions, a U.S. provider of card payment processing solutions, according to a securities filing on Monday.
The payment will be made in cash once the transaction is sealed between both parties, Cielo said in the filing. Merchant e-Solutions had revenue of $124 million in the 12 months ended May 31.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea