Brazil's Cielo to pay $670 mln for U.S. company
July 2 (Reuters) - Cielo, Brazil's largest card payment processor, agreed to pay $670 million for Merchant e-Solutions, a U.S. provider of card payment processing solutions, according to a securities filing on Monday.
The payment will be made in cash once the transaction is sealed between both parties, Cielo said in the filing. Merchant e-Solutions had revenue of $124 million in the 12 months ended May 31.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits |