- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
Brazil real gains 1 pct, crosses 2/dlr level
RIO DE JANEIRO, July 2 |
RIO DE JANEIRO, July 2 (Reuters) - The Brazilian real strengthened 1 percent on Monday, crossing the psychologically significant threshold of 2 reais per U.S. dollar for the first time in more than one month.
The real last traded at 1.9870 per dollar, 1.1 percent stronger than Friday's close.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this