UPDATE 1-Sourcefire CEO takes medical leave
July 2 (Reuters) - Cyber-security software maker Sourcefire Inc said Chief Executive John Burris has taken medical leave of absence to undergo treatment for colon cancer.
The company named founder and Chief Technology Officer Martin Roesch as interim CEO.
Burris will continue to serve as a member of Sourcefire's board.
The company also said it now expects second-quarter adjusted earnings per share and revenue at the high end to slightly above its previous forecast of 12 cents to 14 cents per share on revenue of $46.5 million to $48.5 million.
Shares fell more than 1 percent after the bell. They closed at $52.40 on Monday on the Nasdaq.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |