- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Sunoco, Carlyle to use Marcellus gas to power plant
NEW YORK, July 2 |
NEW YORK, July 2 (Reuters) - Sunoco Inc and Carlyle Group said on Monday they would bring in Marcellus Shale gas to help power their Philadelphia refinery.
The two companies are joining forces to keep open the largest East Coast refinery.
The joint venture -- Philadelphia Energy Solutions -- will also restructure the crude slate run at the plant to include lower-cost Midwestern crude, Rodney Cohen, managing director of the Carlyle Group, said in a conference call.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this