Sony unit to buy U.S. game firm Gaikai for $380 million
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Computer Entertainment said on Monday it would buy all shares in California-based gaming firm Gaikai Inc for about $380 million as loss-making Sony Corp (6758.T) seeks to strengthen its online content.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Islamic State presses assault on Syrian border town, Kurds warn Turkey |