At the Reuters Tech Summit, Trulia chief executive Pete Flint says private equity investors are starting to pull back from buying U.S. real estate, while overseas buyers are coming on strong once again. Video
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Sony unit to buy U.S. game firm Gaikai for $380 million
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Computer Entertainment said on Monday it would buy all shares in California-based gaming firm Gaikai Inc for about $380 million as loss-making Sony Corp (6758.T) seeks to strengthen its online content.
(Reporting by Mayumi Negishi; Editing by Chang-Ran Kim)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this