Judge rejects Samsung's request to allow U.S. tablet sales
July 2 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge rejected on Monday Samsung Electronics Co. request to lift an injunction against U.S. sales of its Galaxy Tab 10.1, a tablet computer than runs on Google Inc's Android and competes with Apple Inc.'s iPad.
Last week, U.S. District Judge Lucy Koh in San Jose, California, granted Apple's request to block sale of the tablet. Samsung had asked the court to stay the injunction pending resolution of an appeal.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter