Judge rejects Samsung's request to allow U.S. tablet sales
July 2 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge rejected on Monday Samsung Electronics Co. request to lift an injunction against U.S. sales of its Galaxy Tab 10.1, a tablet computer than runs on Google Inc's Android and competes with Apple Inc.'s iPad.
Last week, U.S. District Judge Lucy Koh in San Jose, California, granted Apple's request to block sale of the tablet. Samsung had asked the court to stay the injunction pending resolution of an appeal.
- Texas man charged with capital murder for shooting dead six |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Palestinian death toll rises to 77 as Israel hits Gaza over rocket fire |
- Wall St. drops on Portugal bank worry; losses pared
- Berlin tells CIA station chief to leave in spy scandal