- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Mexican shares gain, surge to record high
MEXICO CITY, July 3 |
MEXICO CITY, July 3 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose on Tuesday to a record high, bolstered by expectations the European Central Bank will cut interest rates this week to support economic growth.
Mexico's IPC stock index advanced as much as 1.1 percent to 40,550 points led by retailer Wal-Mart de Mexico , up 1.5 percent, and telecommunication giant America Movil, higher by 0.63 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this