Claire Danes pregnant with first child
(Reuters) - Claire Danes, star of the hit TV thriller "Homeland," is expecting her first child with her husband, actor Hugh Dancy, People magazine reported on Wednesday, citing a representative for the actress.
Danes, who won a Golden Globe prize in January for her portrayal of Carrie Mathison, Homeland's intuitive and overwrought CIA officer in the popular U.S. show, married Dancy, the star of "Hannibal", in 2009.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports