US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Dow turns positive
NEW YORK, July 5
NEW YORK, July 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks pared losses in afternoon trading on Thursday and the Dow turned positive.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 7.53 points, or 0.06 percent, to 12,951.35. The S&P 500 Index dipped 0.87 point, or 0.06 percent, to 1,373.15. The Nasdaq Composite Index gained 10.60 points, or 0.36 percent, to 2,986.68.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image