- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
US files complaint against China auto duties - WTO
GENEVA, July 5 |
GENEVA, July 5 (Reuters) - The United States has filed a trade complaint against China for imposing duties on U.S.-made autos, the World Trade Organization (WTO) said on Thursday.
"We have now received formal notification from the U.S.," WTO spokesman Keith Rockwell told Reuters.
Earlier in Washington, a senior U.S. official said the United States would file a complaint against China on Thursday with the Geneva-based trade watchdog for imposing duties on more than $3 billion worth of U.S.-made autos. (Reporting by Stephanie Nebehay; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this