Acme Packet forecasts weak 2nd qtr
July 6 (Reuters) - Network gear maker Acme Packet Inc forecast second-quarter results below analysts' expectations, hurt mainly by continued weakness in the North American telecom service provider market.
The company forecast second-quarter adjusted earnings of 12 cents to 13 cents per share on revenue between $66 million and $68 million.
Analysts were expecting earnings of 18 cents per share, excluding items, on revenue of $73.9 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote