- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Man accused of kidnapping Cleveland women to face more charges
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
Best Buy to cut 2,400 jobs - source
July 6 |
July 6 (Reuters) - Electronics retailer Best Buy Co Inc plans to cut about 2,400 jobs, including 600 of its Geek Squad employees, a source familiar with the cuts said.
The cuts represent 1.4 percent of the company's 167,000 workforce and come on top of jobs associated with store closings the company announced previously.
Best Buy could not immediately be reached for comment on the job cuts.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this