BC Partners sells Brenntag stake -sources
FRANKFURT, July 6
FRANKFURT, July 6 (Reuters) - Financial investor BC Partners has started the placement of 6.9 million shares in German chemicals distributor Brenntag, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters on Friday.
The share placement, equaling about 13.3 percent of Brenntag's shares, is organised by Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study