Felda Global boosts IPO to $3.3 bln from overallotment
KUALA LUMPUR, July 7
KUALA LUMPUR, July 7 (Reuters) - Malaysian plantation operater Felda Global Ventures boosted its proceeds from its initial public offering to $3.3 billion after exercising an overallotment option due to pent-up demand from investors, the firm said late on Friday.
Felda Global exercised an overallotment option with the sale of an additional 109.4 million shares to institutional investors, boosting the IPO proceeds from an initial $3.1 billion raised last week.
(Reporting by Niluksi Koswanage)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter