- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
Saudi's Riyad Bank Q2 net profit up 9.4 pct
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, July 8 |
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, July 8 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's Riyad Bank posted a 9.4 percent rise in net profit in the second quarter, beating analysts' forecasts.
The kingdom's third-largest lender by market value made 914.4 million riyals ($243.8 million) in the three months to June 30, up from 836 million riyals in the year-earlier period, the firm said in a bourse statement on Sunday.
Analysts polled by Reuters had, on average, estimated earnings of 864 million riyals. ($1 = 3.7501 Saudi riyals) (Reporting by Asma Alsharif; Editing by David French)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this