Bank of Montreal sells C$1 bln notes - term sheet
July 9 (Reuters) - Bank of Montreal on Monday sold C$1 billion ($980 million) of five-year deposit notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.39 percent notes, due July 12, 2017, were priced at par to yield 117 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the sole bookrunning manager of the sale.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA