- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Campbell Soup to buy Bolthouse Farms for $1.55 bln
July 9 |
July 9 (Reuters) - Campbell Soup Co plans to buy Bolthouse Farms for $1.55 billion in cash, adding high-end juices, salad dressings and baby carrots to its portfolio of soups, juices and cookies.
Campbell said Monday it would fund the deal through a combination of short- and long-term debt. It is expected to close late this summer.
Campbell was advised by Morgan Stanley. Bolthouse, currently owned by Madison Dearborn Partners, was advised by Credit Suisse.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this