- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
Russia's Mosenergo Q1 profit falls to 5.3 bln rbls
MOSCOW, July 9 |
MOSCOW, July 9 (Reuters) - Russian electricity provider Mosenergo said first quarter net profit came in at 5.3 billion roubles ($160.66 million), compared to 7.8 billion during Q1 of 2011.
The Moscow provider, controlled by gas monopoly Gazprom , said revenue for the period was 58.03 billion roubles, down from 60.26 billion a year ago. ($1 = 32.9899 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Anastasia Lyrchikova; Writing by John Bowker; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this