- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Sharp to pay $198.5mln to Dell, 2 others to settle TFT case
TOKYO, July 9 |
TOKYO, July 9 (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp said on Monday it has reached an out of court settlement with Dell Inc and two other companies that filed a lawsuit over its TFT digital business in North America and Europe.
Sharp said it will pay $198.5 million in settlement to the three companies.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this