Taiwan's UMC June sales flat on year
TAIPEI, July 9
TAIPEI, July 9 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Monday its June sales rose 1.13 percent from a year earlier.
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) had sales of T$9.29 billion ($310.61 million) last month, compared with T$9.19 billion in June last year and T$9.21 billion in the previous month, the company said on its website.
UMC did not give further details.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat