- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
Inter-Citic in talks to sell itself; shares rise
(Reuters) - Canadian gold explorer Inter-Citic Minerals Inc ICI.TO said it is in talks with a potential buyer.
Shares of the Toronto-based company were up 14 percent at C$1.21 on Monday on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
"Terms of a potential transaction continue to be negotiated," Inter-Citic said in a statement.
Inter-Citic, which has a market value of $122.9 million, said other than a confidentiality agreement, no written agreement has been entered into with the undisclosed third party. (Reporting by Shounak Dasgupta in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this