Sharp to pay $198.5 million to Dell, two others to settle TFT case
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp (6753.T) said on Monday it has reached an out of court settlement with Dell Inc DELL.O and two other companies that filed a lawsuit over its TFT digital business in North America and Europe.
Sharp said it will pay $198.5 million in settlement to the three companies.
(Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters
Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography. See more