Sharp to pay $198.5 million to Dell, two others to settle TFT case
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp (6753.T) said on Monday it has reached an out of court settlement with Dell Inc DELL.O and two other companies that filed a lawsuit over its TFT digital business in North America and Europe.
Sharp said it will pay $198.5 million in settlement to the three companies.
(Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.