- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
Sharp to pay $198.5 million to Dell, two others to settle TFT case
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp (6753.T) said on Monday it has reached an out of court settlement with Dell Inc (DELL.O) and two other companies that filed a lawsuit over its TFT digital business in North America and Europe.
Sharp said it will pay $198.5 million in settlement to the three companies.
(Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this