Sharp to pay $198.5 million to Dell, two others to settle TFT case
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp (6753.T) said on Monday it has reached an out of court settlement with Dell Inc DELL.O and two other companies that filed a lawsuit over its TFT digital business in North America and Europe.
Sharp said it will pay $198.5 million in settlement to the three companies.
(Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media