Sharp to pay $198.5 million to Dell, two others to settle TFT case
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp (6753.T) said on Monday it has reached an out of court settlement with Dell Inc DELL.O and two other companies that filed a lawsuit over its TFT digital business in North America and Europe.
Sharp said it will pay $198.5 million in settlement to the three companies.
(Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting