NBC to sell A&E Television stake for $3 bln
July 10 (Reuters) - Comcast Corp said its NBCUniversal unit agreed to sell its 15.8 percent stake in A&E Television Networks LLC to its partners for $3.02 billion in cash.
A&E, home to channels including the History Channel and Lifetime, is majority owned by Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corp.
Comcast said in May that it would exercise an option to sell "a substantial portion" of its stake to its joint-venture partners.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions