NBC to sell A&E Television stake for $3 bln
July 10 (Reuters) - Comcast Corp said its NBCUniversal unit agreed to sell its 15.8 percent stake in A&E Television Networks LLC to its partners for $3.02 billion in cash.
A&E, home to channels including the History Channel and Lifetime, is majority owned by Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corp.
Comcast said in May that it would exercise an option to sell "a substantial portion" of its stake to its joint-venture partners.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image