Yamana Gold Provides Notice of Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TORONTO, ONTARIO, Jul 10 (MARKET WIRE) -- YAMANA GOLD INC. (TSX:YRI)(NYSE:AUY)(LSE:YAU) today announced that its second quarter 2012 results will be released after market close on August 8, 2012 followed by a conference call and webcast on August 9, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. ET. Q2 Conference Call Information: Toll Free North America: 1-800-355-4959 Toronto Local and International: 416-695-6616 Webcast: www.yamana.com Q2 Conference Call REPLAY: Toll Free Replay Call North America: 1-800-408-3053 Passcode 9088417 Toronto Local and International: 905-694-9451 Passcode 9088417 The conference call replay will be available from 2:00 p.m. ET on August 9, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. ET on August 23, 2012. Via Webcast Live Video and Audio webcast: www.yamana.com About Yamana Yamana is a Canadian-based gold producer with significant gold production, gold development stage properties, exploration properties, and land positions in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico and Colombia. Yamana plans to continue to build on this base through existing operating mine expansions, throughput increases, development of new mines, advancement of its exploration properties and by targeting other gold consolidation opportunities with a primary focus in the Americas. Contacts: Yamana Gold Inc. Lisa Doddridge Vice President, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations 416-945-7362 or 1-888-809-0925 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats