- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Nikkei outperforms Asian stocks as Fed looms
FINNEWS LATAM-Celpa, creditors halt talks amid sale plan-official
Brazilian debt-laden power distributor Celpa and creditors halted dent restructuring talks in order to allow the company to negotiate a sale to rival Equatorial Energia, an official told Reuters on Monday. Mauro Santos, the official in charge of overseeing Celpa's bankruptcy protection filing, said in an interview that talks will remain suspended until August 9.
Equatorial said recently that it entered exclusive talks with Celpa over a potential sale.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this