STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Taesa delays IPO pricing by one day
Transmissora Aliança de Energia Elétrica, a unit of power holding company Cemig, said on Tuesday it would push back the pricing of its initial public offering by one day to July 19, with trading of the shares now set to begin on July 23. Rio de Janeiro-based Taesa, as the company is known, announced plans last week to raise up to 1.89 billion reais ($955 million) in an initial public offering.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |