STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Taesa delays IPO pricing by one day
Transmissora Aliança de Energia Elétrica, a unit of power holding company Cemig, said on Tuesday it would push back the pricing of its initial public offering by one day to July 19, with trading of the shares now set to begin on July 23. Rio de Janeiro-based Taesa, as the company is known, announced plans last week to raise up to 1.89 billion reais ($955 million) in an initial public offering.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Nationalist leader says Scots tricked out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |