New Issue-Westlake Chemical Corp sells $250 mln notes
July 10 (Reuters) - Westlake Chemical Corp on Tuesday sold $250 million of senior unsecured notes, said market sources. Morgan Stanley, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and Deutsche Bank were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: WESTLAKE CHEMICAL CORP AMT $250 MLN COUPON 3.6 PCT MATURITY 07/15/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.527 FIRST PAY 01/15/2013 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 3.657 PCT SETTLEMENT 07/17/2012 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD 215 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH BBB-MINUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 35 BPS
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Man suspected of shooting six dead in Texas to appear in court
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities