REG - Babcock Intnl Group - Listing Application
11 July 2012
Babcock International Group PLC - Listing Application
Application has been made to the UK Listing Authority and the London Stock Exchange for 1,114,290 ordinary shares of 60p each (the "New Ordinary Shares") to be admitted to The Official List and to trading on The London Stock Exchange.
The New Ordinary Shares are to be issued as follows:
1,058,706 New Ordinary Shares to the Babcock Employees' Share Trust and 55,584 New Ordinary Shares to the Peterhouse Group PLC 1988 Employee Trust. These shares are expected to be admitted to the Official List and to trading on 16th July 2012.
The New Ordinary Shares will rank pari passu with the existing issued shares of the Company but will not rank for the dividend of 17.0p per share which is due to be paid on 7 August 2012.
Company Secretarial Department
Babcock International Group PLC
11 July 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |