New Issue-Nippon Telegraph & Telephone sells $750 mln in notes
July 11 (Reuters) - Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp on Wednesday sold $750 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Morgan Stanley, Barclays Capital and Bank of America Merrill Lynch were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORP AMT $750 MLN COUPON 1.4 PCT MATURITY 7/18/2017 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.865 FIRST PAY 1/18/2013 MOODY'S Aa2 YIELD 1.428 PCT SETTLEMENT 7/18/2012 S&P DOUBLE-A SPREAD 80 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 10 BPS
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year