ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV ANNOUNCES $7.5 BILLION BOND OFFERING
July 11 (IFR) - Anheuser-Busch InBev on Wednesday unveiled a USD7.5bn bond offering, with proceeds to be used to fund its acquisition of Grupo Modelo.
The four-part offering consists of a $1.5bn 3-year bond at T+50bps, a $2bn 5-year at T+80bps, a $3bn 10-year at T+105bps and a $1bn 30-year at T+120bps.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |