Anadarko, Tronox trial halted for settlement talks
July 12 (Reuters) - The trial between oil and gas producer Anadarko Petroleum and paint materials company Tronox has been adjourned for one week so the two companies can work toward a settlement, according to court filings.
The two companies are locked in a $25 billion court battle over environmental liabilities related to the spinoff of Tronox from Kerr-McGee Corp, which was purchased by Anadarko.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |