- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
- Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
Nikkei falls through major support after BOJ damper
TOKYO, July 12 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average posted its biggest fall in over a month, dropping below major support at its 25-day moving average on Thursday after the Bank of Japan only offered minor tweaks to its easing strategy. The Nikkei declined 1.5 percent to 8,720.01, breaking its 25-day moving average at around 8,790 and falling for the six straight sessions. The broader Topix index fell 1.3 percent to 747.49.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this