BRIEF-Moody's says Thailand's banking system outlook stable
July 12 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service says the outlook for Thailand's banking system over the next 12 to 18 months is stable.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel