- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Nikkei flat ahead of BOJ decision
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average was flat at Thursday's open, with investors awaiting the outcome of a Bank of Japan policy meeting. The central bank is expected to hold off on further policy easing despite slowing global growth.
The Nikkei was flat at 8,851.37 while the broader Topix .TOPX was also unchanged at 757.02.
($1 = 79.6600 Japanese yen)
(Reporting by Sophie Knight; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this