"Green Mile" actor Michael Clarke Duncan hospitalized
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "The Green Mile" actor Michael Clarke Duncan has been hospitalized in Los Angeles, a spokeswoman for his reality TV star girlfriend said on Friday.
Priscilla Clarke, a representative for "The Apprentice" star Omarosa Stallworth, did not provide any further details on why Duncan was taken to the hospital.
Celebrity website TMZ reported that Stallworth discovered early Friday that Duncan had suffered a heart attack and was in cardiac arrest. She revived him with cardiopulmonary resuscitation before he was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital, TMZ reported.
Duncan, 54, starred in the 1999 prison drama "The Green Mile" and had roles in the 2003 comic book movie "Daredevil" and 2005 release "Sin City."
(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis; editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video