- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- Powerful tornadoes strike in four central U.S. states |
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
"Green Mile" actor Michael Clarke Duncan hospitalized
LOS ANGELES |
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "The Green Mile" actor Michael Clarke Duncan has been hospitalized in Los Angeles, a spokeswoman for his reality TV star girlfriend said on Friday.
Priscilla Clarke, a representative for "The Apprentice" star Omarosa Stallworth, did not provide any further details on why Duncan was taken to the hospital.
Celebrity website TMZ reported that Stallworth discovered early Friday that Duncan had suffered a heart attack and was in cardiac arrest. She revived him with cardiopulmonary resuscitation before he was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital, TMZ reported.
Duncan, 54, starred in the 1999 prison drama "The Green Mile" and had roles in the 2003 comic book movie "Daredevil" and 2005 release "Sin City."
(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis; editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this