REG - Banco Bil.Viz.Argent - Capital increase
BANCO BILBAO VIZCAYA ARGENTARIA, S.A.
Further to its announcement on 22 December 2011 in relation to a mandatory convertible bonds issuance (the "Convertible Bonds") and its further announcements made regarding the mandatory conversion of the Convertible Bonds on 22 June 2012, 29 June 2012 and 4 July 2012, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. ("BBVA") hereby confirms that 238,682,213 new BBVA shares, each with a par value of forty-nine euro cents (€0.49), issued under the mandatory bond conversion of the Convertible Bonds, have been admitted to trading on the London Stock Exchange on and with effect from 17 July 2012.
This information is provided by RNS
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane