REG - Banco Bil.Viz.Argent - Capital increase
BANCO BILBAO VIZCAYA ARGENTARIA, S.A.
Further to its announcement on 22 December 2011 in relation to a mandatory convertible bonds issuance (the "Convertible Bonds") and its further announcements made regarding the mandatory conversion of the Convertible Bonds on 22 June 2012, 29 June 2012 and 4 July 2012, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. ("BBVA") hereby confirms that 238,682,213 new BBVA shares, each with a par value of forty-nine euro cents (€0.49), issued under the mandatory bond conversion of the Convertible Bonds, have been admitted to trading on the London Stock Exchange on and with effect from 17 July 2012.
This information is provided by RNS
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data