AV Homes, Inc. Announces Resignation of General Counsel
KISSIMMEE, Fla., July 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AV Homes, Inc. (Nasdaq:AVHI), a developer and builder of active adult and conventional home communities in Arizona and Florida, today announced the resignation of Executive Vice President, Secretary and General Counsel, Patricia K. Fletcher. Her resignation for personal reasons is effective immediately.
Chief Executive Officer, Allen J. Anderson, stated that Ms. Fletcher has agreed to assist the company with its transition process during a search for her replacement. "AV Homes appreciates the contributions that Ms. Fletcher provided to the company and its shareholders during her many years of service. We wish her the very best in her future endeavors," Anderson said.
AV Homes, Inc. is engaged in homebuilding, community development and land sales in Florida and Arizona. Its principle operations are conducted at its active adult communities of Solivita near Orlando, Florida and CantaMia near Phoenix, Arizona. The company also builds communities for people of all ages in the Orlando and Phoenix areas under its Joseph Carl Homes brand. AV Homes' common shares trade on NASDAQ under the symbol AVHI.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Ken Plonski 863-427-7126 email@example.com
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- After clashes, Hong Kong students, government stand their ground before talks |
- Solid data, earnings push world stocks higher