Criminal probe focuses on JPMorgan employees in London- source
NEW YORK, July 13
NEW YORK, July 13 (Reuters) - A criminal investigation into employees of JPMorgan Chase & Co is focusing on several people who worked for JPMorgan in London, a source said.
JPMorgan said earlier on Friday that some of its traders may have concealed losses in a derivatives book.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness