Criminal probe focuses on JPMorgan employees in London- source
NEW YORK, July 13
NEW YORK, July 13 (Reuters) - A criminal investigation into employees of JPMorgan Chase & Co is focusing on several people who worked for JPMorgan in London, a source said.
JPMorgan said earlier on Friday that some of its traders may have concealed losses in a derivatives book.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped