Criminal probe focuses on JPMorgan employees in London- source
NEW YORK, July 13
NEW YORK, July 13 (Reuters) - A criminal investigation into employees of JPMorgan Chase & Co is focusing on several people who worked for JPMorgan in London, a source said.
JPMorgan said earlier on Friday that some of its traders may have concealed losses in a derivatives book.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image