- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol strengthens
LIMA, July 13 |
LIMA, July 13 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Friday as the sol currency bid 0.19 percent stronger at 2.624 per dollar.
The central bank purchased $151 million on Thursday. On Tuesday the bank purchased dollars for the first time since May as businesses increase their demand for soles to pay seasonal taxes in the local currency.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this