- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Peru likely posted trade surplus in June - central bank
LIMA, July 13 |
LIMA, July 13 (Reuters) - Peru likely posted a trade surplus in June after two straight months of deficits as exports recover slightly and imports decrease, the central bank said in a conference call On Friday.
Economic growth also likely recovered to more than 5 percent in May from the previous year, the bank's research director Adrian Armas said. Growth was 4.37 percent in April, the slowest pace in two years. The government will release official economic growth figures for May on Monday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this