- 'The Office' finale draws season high of 5.7 million viewers
- IRS chief declines to identify employees involved in scandal
- Dow, S&P end at records, stocks mark fourth week of gains |
- Commuter trains collide in Connecticut, injuring up to 60 people
- Tech, labor brandish dueling studies in immigration fight
Spain to issue 3 bonds Thursday, cancels Aug 16 auction
MADRID, July 13 |
MADRID, July 13 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Friday it would issue two-year, five-year and seven-year bonds at a primary auction on Thursday while cancelling a planned bond auction for August 16.
The bonds have maturity dates of October 31, 2014, with a 3.3 percent coupon, July 30, 2017, with a 5.5 percent coupon and October 31, 2019, with a 4.3 percent coupon. The target amounts to be auctioned will be published on Monday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this